Time for a new “10 Questions with…“, for this one I interviewed Ricard from Barcelona.
He’s 22 years old and travels a lot. His next trip will be to Berlin (if I remember that right). Here are his answers to my 10 questions:
- Before I go through my usual list, I want to ask you something else. I see you tossing a piece of fabric in the air like pizza dough and it looks entertaining but what is it actually? (see the picture)
Ricard: It’s called a dapo, it’s made of kitchen towels and I’m now giving workshops on how to use it (indeed tossing it like pizza dough). I want to introduce the dapo also to other European cities. A friend of mine makes them.
- Thanks for the explanation, now back to the normal list. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Ricard: To go to the park and practice more with the dapo
- What did you want to become when you were a kid?
Ricard: Geographer/Vulcanologist, I was a kid when I was in Ecuador and I was fascinated by the volcanoes there.
- What is your current occupation?
Ricard: Nothing specific. I do some jobs here and there but I stopped studying. I was studying Social Work and didn’t feel as if I was doing anything significant/fulfilling. It wasn’t what I thought this study would be like.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Ricard: Helping people to gain more inner freedom and helping them express themselves creatively.
- Where do you get your inspiration from?
Ricard: Nature, people, music, conversations, friendships.
- What’s your favorite quote?
Ricard: “Si no tienes rumbo voy contigo, si lo tienes nos vamos allí” (It’s his own quote, means something like “If you don’t know where you’re headed I’ll go with you, and if you know we’ll go there together.” Either way, he will be there. )
- Which song have you listened to a lot today/these past few days?
Ricard: Seu Jorge – Tive Razao
- If you had all the money and time in the world, where would you like to travel to?
Ricard: First I’d give some of the money to charity or people who need it and after that I’d like to travel to the Pacific.
- What’s your message to the world?
Ricard: Enjoy the present and give positive energy to your community.
Thanks Ricard! Keep on sending those positive vibes.